While entering Third Level education can be a very exciting time for students - it can also be a costly one.
In Clonakilty Credit Union, we recognise that being in full time third level education can be a financial burden on parents and families.
Clonakilty Credit Union is delighted to be able to offer a third level bursary of €500 to 1 leaving certificate student from Sacred Heart Secondary School to help with their educational costs.
This bursary is open to members of Clonakilty Credit Union and it is an open draw, therefore, everyone that enters has an equal chance of winning.
All you have to do is complete the attached Application form and return to the Credit Union before Friday 20th September 2019.
We look forward to your application!
Information & Rules
The aim of the Bursary is to help fund the cost of College
Clonakilty Credit Union offers three €500 bursaries, one to each of the three secondary schools in our common bond. Applications are open to students who are starting first year in full time third level education this autumn.
The Bursary is an open draw and requires students to fill out and complete an application form and return it to our office in Clonakilty Credit Union, Credit Union Centre, Kent Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork before Friday 20th September, 2019.
· Applications are accepted from members only.
· The bursary recipients will be determined by an open draw. The draw for the winners will be held on Friday 27th September publicly in the banking hall of Clonakilty Credit Union.
· Only one application per person is permissible and accordingly only one bursary per student will be awarded at any one time.
· Applicants must intend on completing a full-time Diploma/Degree at a Third Level Institution, apprenticeship or full-time PLC and produce satisfactory evidence to that effect. Only those commencing their first year are eligible.
· The winning students will have to be present at an awards event in October in Clonakilty Credit Union office. Photographs/video will be taken at this occasion and published in local newspapers, social media, our website and also for internal publication.
· The decision of the marketing committee of Clonakilty Credit Union is final. The committee also reserves the right to make any adjustments or amendments to these rules as is necessary, at any time. The awarding of the bursary is not subject to appeal.
· Further information, applications forms and our Privacy Notice can be found at www.clonakiltycreditunion.ie